Essential Dental Unit Water Test
$ 129.00 $ 169.00 Save 24%
This professional lab testing package includes materials for analyzing 4x dental unit waterlines for HPC bacteria.
Professional laboratory water testing for dental and medical office health and safety reporting. This package is specifically designed to test and quantify the amount of heterotrophic bacteria in dental unit waterlines and other office drinking water fixtures.
Heterotrophic bacteria are the industry standard indicator for testing microbial activity and the potential for infestation by invasive pathogens. We use an R2A based heterotrophic plate count method for testing the bacterial safety of your dental unit waterlines.
Each package includes 4 sampling vials to collect 4 samples from around the office. Each vial includes digital and print-based labeling and tracking.
After 5 days, you’ll receive a complete Tap Score water quality test report by email. Each report includes full HPC analysis along with a comparison to health and regulatory thresholds.
- Sterile sampling materials
- Clear Instructions
- Pre-paid return shipping labels
- Professional water quality testing and treatment support
- Certified Tap Score Water Quality Report with detailed analysis
- Certified Tap Score Results PDF
Certified laboratory analysis of each sample will include:
- Bacteria (heterotrophic plate count)
- Ask about upgrading your package to include other bacterial species or chemical analysis.
Each package has all the materials required for sampling and shipping your water. Samples should arrive to the lab within 48 hours of sampling. If you need to test more than 4 samples, then you must order multiple packages.