Heavy Metals Test
- Lab Test for Aluminum, Arsenic, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Nickel
- General characteristics of your water
Designed to test for the most prevalent and hazardous heavy metals in US water with professional laboratory precision.
These metals are common and dangerous. Most of them can come from many different sources: old pipes, industrial waste, and naturally occurring rocks. If your water comes from a well or a small water system, click here to check your risk of heavy metals from pipes.
They build up in your body over time and can cause a wide range of health problems, especially for the brain and nervous system. They are especially a hazard for young children.
Do-It-Yourself testing strips leave you exposed, detecting these metals only after they've reached harmful levels, and providing messy, uncertain results.
Ideal For Customers Who
- Live in a home built before 1986 or in an area with older infrastructure.
- Are in households young children, who are especially vulnerable to these metals
- Get their water from a groundwater well and want want to opt for basic testing
- Are concerned with potential damage to their brain and nervous system
Your Box Includes
Testing packages include sterilized water sampling vials, return shipping label, and testing instructions (also viewable here).
Once we receive your box at the lab, your Tap Score Report will arrive by email within 10 business days.
Your Tap Score Report Includes:
- Email and phone support from our highly qualified specialists for treatment questions or anything else.
- Detailed health risk analysis prioritizing contaminants by potential health risks.
- Specific contaminant-matched treatment recommendations if your water needs it.
- Automatically updated local water quality information for groundwater and water systems nearby.
Complete Parameters Listing
All testing is performed with EPA recommended testing methods
Aluminum, Arsenic, Chromium, Copper, Iron, Lead, Manganese, Nickel, Total Dissolved Solids, and pH.
State of the Art Water Testing
- Tap Score is Precise - We tailor our testing packages to be focused on your water source type so that you don’t pay for things you don’t need.
- Tap Score is Smart - This isn't marketing fluff, read more about how our new and unique analysis can help protect your health.
- Tap Score is Complete - Unbiased, cost and contaminant optimized treatment advice from specialists who will provide you with appropriate choices for your water if you need them.
- Tap Score is Valuable - Tap Score is the only service that stays updated as available research and data improves.
Like all our packages, this is an informational testing package, which means you collect the samples and we provide the results and analysis. For the results to be valid for regulatory purposes, the sample must be collected by a professional, so let us know if that's what you require.