Pro Home Inspector One-Time Registration
Since Flint, MI, many home inspectors have reduced their liability by offering home buyers a fast and professional water testing service. Tap Score affiliated Home Inspectors get wholesale pricing on water tests. Testing includes heavy metals, lead, arsenic, nitrates, hardness, coliform bacteria and other plumbing-related contaminants.
By offering your home buying clients a quick laboratory screen you are safeguarding your client’s health and reducing your liability should the water quality turn out to be dangerous.
According to the USGS, more than 23% of private wells in the USA contain potentially harmful contamination. More than 92% of homeowners have never checked their pipes for lead until now.
Once you’ve completed your one-time registration for $158 we will ship you 8 water quality sampling kits, which we will bill you for individually, when the samples arrive at the certified lab for testing.
Each testing kit includes a FREE return shipping label, simple instructions, and a sample information card for your client. Once received by the lab most samples are tested and reported back to you in 3 business days.
Pay as you go▾
- Tap Score recommends selling this test to your customers for $134.
- Each test will subsequently be billed to you at $79 (you profit $55 per test).
- You are responsible for collecting payment from customers.
- You will be invoiced by email for subsequent tests
Why offer this water test to buyers?▾
- You are a trusted advisor in a huge lifetime investment.
- People are increasingly concerned about what's really in their drinking water.
- Tap Score identifies dangerous contaminant and also provides professional guidance on remediation and treatment options specific to your client’s needs.
- People are already taking environmental health issues into their own hands in an attempt to mitigate health risks.
- Tap Score tests for 25 more contaminants than conventional Home Inspector tests.
- 70% of Americans are exposed to unknown concentrations of lead in water.
- More contaminants are making their way into drinking water due to construction, runoff, deteriorating pipes.
- Peace of mind.
What does this test for▾
A note from our Environmental Science Director:
Thousands of chemicals can be found in drinking water. Designing the right water testing package is all about balancing the risks and costs. This test covers a broad range of the most common contaminants.
All testing is performed with EPA certified testing methods. This package includes testing for:
Alkalinity (as CaCO3), Chlorine (Total), Color, Conductivity, Hardness, Odor, pH, Total Dissolved Solids, Turbidity, Langelier Saturation Index
Aluminum, Antimony, Arsenic, Barium, Beryllium, Cadmium, Calcium, Cerium, Chromium (Total), Copper, Iron, Lead, Lithium, Magnesium, Manganese, Mercury, Molybdenum, Nickel, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium, Silver, Sodium, Strontium, Thallium, Tin, Titanium, Uranium, Vanadium, Zinc
Boron, Bromate, Chloride, Cobalt, Fluoride, Nitrate (as N), Nitrite, Sulfate