Imidacloprid Water Test
$ 159.00 $ 229.00 Save 31%
Imidacloprid is the most widely used insecticide in the world. It is an insect neurotoxin in the class of compounds known as neonicotinoids and is a suggested culprit for colony collapse disorder among honey bees.
While only rated "moderately toxic" among mammals, Imidacloprid boasts high solubility in water and long term persistence in the environment. Therefore, the US EPA considers imidacloprid a likely surface water and potential groundwater contaminant. No studies have yet investigated the health impact on humans of chronic ingestion of imidacloprid in drinking water.
Tap Score's Imidacloprid testing package can detect levels as low as 0.01 PPB.