Pro Bacteria Test I
$ 89.00 $ 99.00 Save 10%
Tap Score home testing packages include the option for a Do-It-Yourself bacteria screen. For customers who want improved accuracy and reliability we also offer this laboratory testing service.
Tap Score Bacteria Testing is performed in a professional laboratory and analyzes your drinking water sample for potentially harmful bacteria indicators. This test checks for the presence or absence of:
(2) E. coli
What's in the box▾
Lab Bacteria testing packages include sterilized water sampling vials, expedited return shipping label, cold pack, testing instructions, a sample information card, and foam padding for the contents.
Note: This testing package requires special handling.
Customers who perform laboratory bacteria testing receive a cool pack to keep samples preserved during transit. Customers also receive clear sampling and mailing instructions as well as a 24-hour pre-paid shipping label.
It is very important that customers follow the sampling and shipping directions carefully. In particular, shipping the samples to the lab on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday only as laboratory analysis must be performed within 24 hours of your sampling.
- Open the box and remove the cool pack, place it in the freezer. Once the ice pack is frozen, remove the vial labeled “Bacteria” from your box
- Fill this sample vial with your drinking water.
- Remove the frozen ice pack from the freezer.
- Pack the box with your water sample and ice pack.
- Rush the sample box to a return delivery service.
- The same day you collect the samples return the shipping box using the prepaid label. We recommend you collect your sample and return it on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday so that it can be tested as quickly as possible.
By default, this broad-based chemical and biological water quality screening package is designed to provide you with general information about your water for personal use. Each report includes analysis for specific numerical concentration levels of each contaminant and details about the potential sources and health effects associated with each parameter. We are not medical doctors and Tap Score does not provide medical advice. For medical concerns always consult your doctor. As an informational water quality test, this package is not meant for state or federal compliance water testing. If you or your organization requires compliance with State or Federal Law, or compliance with a particular regulatory requirement then you must contact our support team and we will use the appropriate certified laboratory facilities to ensure your compliance testing requirements are met. For more information about Tap Score informational testing and certification options click here.